Store Manager Position
JuJu's Kids Boutique – New Orleans, LA
We are a family ran boutique with over 15 years of ownership and experience. Our boutique is one of New Orleans's #1 destinations for kid's clothing, accessories, and toys. The location is on one of the highest traffic blocks of Magazine Street and is surrounded by local family customers. We have a fun and energetic atmosphere and you stay busy throughout the day.
Retail Store Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees.
- Maintains store staff orienting, and training employees.
- Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers to understand service requirements.
- Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
- Maintains the stability and reputation of the store
- Receiving and entering inventory into the POS system
- Merchandise management
- Marketing ideas and research
- Store displays and store flow of merchandise changed weekly
- Treats customers and other employees with respect and kindness
- Must have good organizational skills
- Able to a fun and be happy in a professional environment
- Be able to sell in a natural manner and make monthly sales goals
[Work Hours and Benefits]
Our boutique is open Monday through Saturday and the hours are from 10 am to 4 pm. Most days you will be asked to come in no later than 9-9:30 am to prepare for the day. Occasionally will stay past 4 pm or if we have an evening event at the location.
Completive Salary Pay. Medical Benefits and Dental.
Retail Store Manager Qualifications and Skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Superior management skills
- High level of flexibility
- Ability to adapt to different customers
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Natural talent for motivating and developing teams
Store Manager Education Requirements and Experience Preferences
- High school Diploma
- Minimum of 2 years of retail management experience
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30,000.00 - $40,000.00 per year
Desired Skills and Experience
Customer Service Retail Sales Merchandising Retail Management Inventory Management Customer Satisfaction Visual Merchandising Time Management Inventory Marketing Microsoft Excel Microsoft Word Leadership Microsoft Office Sales